Monday, February 05, 2007

:: SCREW IT, LET'S DO IT

Well, its quite a few days of my happily, hippity hoppity ways to live with. Since Thursday many thing's just happen at my room, the leak is gettin' bigger dudes... got to do sumthin' here... so i decide to break the semi roof plafond at my room on thursday night after rehearsal for sundee services. Melin bring the food suplement. Got some chicken legs with Mr. H at Latte, ussual place for kinda' short financial stuff people.

Friday.. it's my pay day, at last.. got some promise to keep up with. Around 1 PM : EbotH call me to have a lunch with her at Soto Banjar near my office, it's rain... 4 PM : Audrey sent me an e-book by e-mail [some short story stuff] Rita Hayworth & The Shawshank Redemption by Stephen King. I thought that some silly things to read, but actually this story got a similarity to my favorite literature; The Count Of Monte Cristo by Dumas, and this e-book really blow my mind away !! And guess what ?? There's movie based on this book, starring Morgan Freeman.. I must got this movie ASAP !! errr.. THE SHAWSHANK REDEMPTION i think. Nowhere to go on Friday nite, just playin' Marvel Alliance, Soto Dinner at backyard, stayin' awake till' 1.30 AM thinking about goin' home...

Saturdeeeee..., Audrey sent me another e-book, it's title tickling my nerves "SCREW IT, LET'S DO IT" by Richard Branson, and what a book !! GUE BANGET !!! this is a must have book or e-book, if you want a copy from this e-book just leave your message at my ShoutBox with your e-mail, and i'll send it as soon i read your message. Bought some DVD : The Flags Of Our Father, BABEL, Akira Kurosawa's Seven Samurai, Happy Feet, Open Season. Back to my cribs to cleaning up my room, and prepare to have dinner with Mr. H, Ms. Endut and EbotH at Lae-lae after the youth choir finished. LAe-Lae we go.. Sunu, Baronang, Bandeng & Shrimp Butter Red Sausage are the menu, Drop EbotH to take her car, and the three of us still got to take Chocolate Cheese Moon Cake for Ms. Endut dad. For Ando... huehehehe.. sorry dude the oportunity ain't comin' twice... have some chips & coke with Nus and Ian while watchin' OPEN SEASON. The ratings ?? errr 2 out of 5, woke untill 2.30 AM watchin' American Idol Audition on RCTI.

Sundee..., 2nd services playin' keyboard.. Ow.. Ms. eL got back from ausie [ Chocolate.... chocolate... Whitaker Almond... chocolate... ], the soundman havin' sum' trouble at audio recording, and i have to fix it, the one who's in charge when morning services put the line out on wrong audio jack so there's no recording for the 1st services. After from the church went to gajah mada with my two lil' bros' havin' a lunch. Go to the tailor to stichin' out some shirt & Pants, total Rp. 135.000,00 and it'll be finished on a week. Went to Oeche Cribs to grab some picture of mine [ think it'll good on ma' FS.. ]Another level of Marvel Aliiance finished, and another dream passin' by..
Great quotes from "SCREW IT, LET'S DO IT"

Have Faith In [GOD] & Yourself
Believe That Anything Can Be Done
Live Life To The Full
Never Give Up
~ Richard Branson ~
~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home